Tuesday 31 December 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Stock Happy New Year Photo.

Happy New Year! So this is what 2020 vision looks like. I couldn't resist using the joke everyone will be using. I hope you had a safe start into the New Year, whether you were staying in or going out. Did 2019 treat you okay?

To all my friends and family, thank you for making 2019, and indeed the 10s a wonderful experience, and supporting me through highs and lows. I can only hope I did a good job at helping you through your highs and lows. 

With a New Year comes resolutions. Last year, which I actually kept to, was to reconnect with old friends. I have four friends in my life who I dip in and out of contact with, and 2019 allowed me the chance to not only speak to them more regularly, but meet up with them in person at least once. Which was the most rewarding thing. 

So what are my resolutions for 2020? This year I'm combining my personal and professional resolutions and only having five between them, in the hopes that I'll be able to stick to them. In no particular order, here are my resolutions:
  • Enjoy writing. This includes blog posts as well as stories, reviews or any other writing I may do.
  • Stick with things even when they seem tough.
  • Keep learning. 
  • Read and/or watch a classic each month. 
  • Try to cut out the toxic things in my life.
With any luck I'll be able to stick to those, so we shall see come the end of this year. 

Once again, have a Happy [and safe] New Year! May 2020 be kind to you!

-Emmaberry-

No comments:

Post a Comment