Tuesday 10 April 2018

Hello

Hello Everyone


Hello to fellow nerds and bloggers. Welcome to my new blog!

I've never been good with introduction posts, but here we go. 

I know I have tried to blog with a university blog on this site, under emmajguni, and have been sorely inactive with it, BUT I'd like a chance to redeem myself. 

The name of this blog is actually the same as my Tumblr, but will be different from that. Whilst on Tumblr I mainly reblog fandom and writing stuff, this will give an insight into what I'm interested in across all medias. 

I chose the name as I am part of a lot of fandoms - anyone that knows me will tell you that! I love films, books, musicals and Greek mythology. My world is pretty filled with fandoms and being nerdy, so I thought it fitting to name my blog just that. 

I hope you'll stay and enjoy my posts. It'll be quite varied. I'll have posts out at least once a week. 

See you soon!

-Emmaberry-

No comments:

Post a Comment