Saturday 28 April 2018

Geeky Purchases

Geeky Purchases of the Week


In all honesty, this is the first time I've managed to sit down all week and write without feeling poorly so I haven't had time to do the write the content I'm really excited to share. Thus, this will be a relatively short blog post, but I thought I'd share it with you nonetheless.

However, I did buy a couple of geeky things this week. Our local cheap DVD shop is closing down soon, and they've been having sales non-stop for the past few weeks. So I went and checked it out for probably the fifth time this month. 
Today I did actually buy something (duh!). I bought the Family Guy Star Wars specials. I haven't seen these since they came out, which is eleven years ago! Admittedly, I prefer the robot chicken version of Star Wars (I can still recall the escalator sequence in the Death Star), I couldn't resist to buy this version and will definitely be watching it over the next week. 

The other geeky purchase I made this week was pre-ordering the script for Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindelward. Whilst the trailer makes me believe this will act more as a filler, I am still really excited for it and had to pre-order it! It did make me consider buying the updated covers of the Hogwarts library set, but I thought better not do that today. 

Yes, I know it's a short one, but in between being poorly and playing the Hogwarts Mystery game (blog post on that coming soon), I haven't had time to sit and write. 

See you next week! 

-Emmaberry-

No comments:

Post a Comment