Tuesday 19 November 2019

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I'M BACK!



It's been 16 months since I uploaded anything on this blog, and now I'm finally back! Also, I totally titled it because all I could hear was Molly Weasley asking the boys that.


A lot has changed in this time, and I wanted to update you on that.

  • Third year of uni happened. I was part of the committee for the walking society, and in between doing that and coursework, there was no time to dedicate to blog posts. 
  • I graduated! I left uni with a 2:1, which I am so pleased about.
  • I spent the summer volunteering and looking for work, as well as trying to do Camp NaNo in July. 
  • I went off to Fiji for a few days. I was supposed to stay longer, but my overall health was getting worse each day I was there, so I came home early. 
I'm still looking for work, but think I'm in a good enough mental place to start writing blog posts again.


So what can we expect from my next trial at writing blog posts?

  • Theatre Trip Reviews.
  • Book Reviews.
  • Film Reviews. 
  • Film Analysis. 
  • Film Theories. 
  • Looking Back Posts - Do I agree with what I said in my previous blog posts? What about my old writing?
  • Posts dedicated to specific months - I have a Pride month collaboration in the works for 2020.
  • Possibly Writing prompts - Writemas is just around the corner, so I might share some of those prompts. 
It's essentially going to be a mishmash of inconsistent themes and posts, so I'd love to know what you think when they come out.

I can't wait to get back to blogging, so I hope I'll stay consistent this time!

-Emmaberry-

No comments:

Post a Comment